Fluttering Florals is a collection of four (4) blocks that feature flowers and butterflies. The blocks can be used individually or mix and match them to make items such as cushions and quilts.
It is an ideal pattern for all quilters and covers a range of techniques such as traditional piecing, foundation paper piecing and appliqué.
- Finished Block Sizes: 12" x 12"
- Materials Needed for four (4) blocks:
- 1/2m (1/2yd) Scraps for Feature Fabrics - I used 11 different prints across all blocks
- 1m (1yd) Background Fabric
You will be sent a thirty-three (33) page PDF file which includes;
- Step-by-step instructions for how to sew each of the blocks.
- Hints & Tips for FPP and needle-turn appliqué
- Full-Size Templates
- Instructions for finishing the quilt (Country Setting Layout and Traditional Layout)
You will need basic knowledge on how to use a sewing machine and hand-sewing.
Fluttering Florals is part of the British Sew a Row 2023 collaboration "English Country Garden", which includes two different layouts as shared. Read more about this project here, where you will also find the links for each designers pattern
You can also follow #britishsewarow and join the Facebook Group here for Sewalong news.
The pattern is provided as an instant download, so a PDF reader is required. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the pattern immediately to print at home or read on a tablet. Refunds are not available for PDF digital downloads (read more here).
Please note that this is an original pattern © 2023 by fabric & flowers. All rights reserved. This pattern is meant for personal use only, please do not republish or distribute in any form. The pattern may NOT be used to make and sell commercially without the express permission of the author.