A PDF sewing pattern bundle saving you 50% on the Flexi Sewing Kit Pattern!
1) THE FLEXI SEWING CASE: mini sewing station for keeping quilting and sewing projects organised with zippered pockets and integral design board – perfect for hand-piecing and EPP on the go.
2) THE FLEXI SEWING POUCH: a project pouch for keeping organised on the go. Can be made in two sizes - A5 or A6. Includes slip pocket, window pocket and expandable zip pocket – perfect for cross-stitching, hand-piecing and EPP on the go.
3) THE FLEXI SEWING KIT: a mini sewing kit for holding all your supplies whilst on the go, available in two designs – single or folded.
The Flexi Sewing Case includes;
- Four divided pockets (so, eight sections in total!) which can be used for organising quilt blocks or EPP pieces.
- An integral design board to help keep pieces in the right order (and stop them from flying around in the car, which is one of my favourite ways to pass long journeys!)
- Slip pockets to help hold all of your sewing supplies.
- Swivel hooks make it easy to use as a pouch for easy access or it can be opened out to use as a sewing station, or folded in many different ways!
- Step-by-step instructions with lots of clear photos, as well as cutting instructions using Fat Quarters or requirements for a scrap version.
5 Fat Quarters
4 x 7″ zips
2 x Swivel Hooks
Finished Size of the Flexi Sewing Case;
(Folded) 8” wide x 9.5” high x 1.5” deep
(Unfolded) 24.5” wide x 19” high
The Flexi Sewing Pouch includes;
- Expandable main Zip Compartment
- Slip Pocket (either Horizontal or Vertical Layout)
- Optional Window Pocket
- Optional Grab Handle
- Optional Lanyard
- Snap Fasteners and/or Fabric Elastic Band Closure
- Printable Labels for each of the pieces
- 3 Fat Quarters / Large Scraps
- 1 x 5" and 7" zipper (Small) / 1 x 10" and 12" zipper (Large)
- 1 x Swivel Hooks
- Snap Fasteners and/or Elastic
The Flexi Sewing Pouch can be made in two sizes;
(A6) 6.5” wide x 9” high folded
(A5) 5” wide x 6.5” high folded
Flexi Sewing Kit includes;
- A mesh pocket that allows you to feed the thread through so that you can pull without the spool unravelling and bouncing around — like a yarn bowl, for sewists!
- A single or folded version of the Flexi Sewing kit, so you could make lots for different uses! Being a small project it’s perfect for swaps and using up precious scraps.
1 Fat Eighth Fabric
3″ square of felt
Single – 3.25” wide x 4.5” high
Folded – 6.5” wide x 4.5” high
The pattern is provided as an instant Zip File download, so a PDF reader is required. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download your pattern and print it out at home.
Please note that these are original patterns © 2021 Flexi Sewing Pouch and © 2019 Flexi Sewing Kit by fabric & flowers. All rights reserved. This pattern is meant for personal use only, please do not republish or distribute in any form. The pattern may NOT be used to make and sell commercially without express permission of the author.