Pencil Case for Notebook/Planner Pattern
There is a dividing pocket that can be made full pouch length - ideal for pens or stencils - or credit-card sized for each size.
Click here to read more about the inspiration behind The Notebook Buddy pattern.
The smaller size (3 1/2" x 6 1/2") is big enough for a standard phone, pen and credit card - ideal for carrying the essentials around at work!
The larger size (4 1/4 x 7 1/2") fits a larger phone+, a selection of pens and includes directions for making a full-sized divider pocket - ideal for all your bullet journal essentials.
This is a fat quarter friendly project and a quick make.
You will be sent a nineteen page PDF file which includes;
- A thirteen-page pattern guide with step-by-step instructions on how to make and sew bias binding.
- Tips on how to adjust the elastic strap to fit your notebook or adjust it to a larger notebook eg. A4.
- Space to write down any changes/additions that you make.
- Six-pages with full-sized templates for both pouches.
- This pattern is suitable for beginner to intermediate sewers. You will need basic knowledge on how to use a sewing machine and hand-sewing.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a PDF pattern and NOT a finished item!
The pattern is provided as an instant download, so a PDF reader is required. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the pattern immediately. Refunds are not available for PDF digital downloads (read more here).
Please note that this is an original pattern © 2022 by fabric & flowers. All rights reserved. This pattern is meant for personal use only, please do not republish or distribute in any form. The pattern may NOT be used to make and sell commercially without the express permission of the author.