Bright Stars Quilt & Storage Basket Pattern
There are fourteen pages in this pattern guide - eight for the quilt and six for the storage basket - including;
- Step-by-step instructions on how to create Half Square Triangles if you don't have any to hand.
- Ideas on how to personalise the pattern.
- Information on how to adapt the size of the quilt.
- A quilt plan colouring sheet and space to write down any changes/additions that you make.
- The finished quilt measures 50” square.
This quilt is easy to adapt to the size of your stash, and would make a fantastic cushion or larger quilt, and comes together quickly.
The finished storage basket measures 9" wide x 9" deep x 8" tall.
Previously featured in Quilt Now, Issue 10.
The pattern is suitable for beginner to intermediate sewers. You will need basic knowledge on how to use a sewing machine and hand-sewing.
The pattern is provided as an instant download, so a PDF reader is required. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the pattern immediately to print at home or read on a tablet. Refunds are not available for PDF digital downloads (read more here).
Please note that this is an original pattern © 2017 by fabric & flowers. All rights reserved. This pattern is meant for personal use only, please do not republish or distribute in any form. The pattern may NOT be used to make and sell commercially without the express permission of the author.