Daisy Daisy Block
The Daisy Daisy block is a fun pattern that is perfect for using up scraps of fabric and includes three (3) sizes - Small (6” square), Medium (8” square) and Large (12” square).
The original Daisy Daisy blocks were made using needle-turn appliqué, but you could also use raw-edge appliqué for an easy and quick project!
The blocks can be used individually as a cushion or combined to make bigger projects such as quilts.
You will be sent an eleven (11) page PDF file which includes;
- Step-by-step instructions for the Daisy Daisy Block
- Hints & Tips for needle-turn appliqué
- Full-Size Templates
- Additional guide which includes;
- Borders you can add to increase the size of your blocks (6” to 8” square and 8” to 12” square)
- Improv style baby quilt layout
- Block details for the most common quilt sizes
You will need basic knowledge on how to use a sewing machine and hand-sewing.
The pattern is provided as an instant download, so a PDF reader is required. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the pattern immediately to print at home or read on a tablet. Refunds are not available for PDF digital downloads (read more here).
Please note that this is an original pattern © 2023 by fabric & flowers. All rights reserved. This pattern is meant for personal use only, please do not republish or distribute in any form. The pattern may NOT be used to make and sell commercially without the express permission of the author.