Nine Patch Pop Pattern
It is ideal for beginners, or if you are a more experienced quilter and you want to play with different colour combinations and negative space.
The pattern is pre-cut friendly, using Fat Quarters and some background fabric.
I have also included fabric requirements and measurements if you wish to make the quilt using pre-cuts such as a Charm Pack (42 x 5" squares) or a Layer Cake (42 x 10" squares).
Finished Quilt Size;
- Fat Quarter Friendly - 40" x 48"
- Charm Pack Friendly - 32.5" x 39"
- Layer Cake Friendly - 70" x 84"
You will be sent an eleven-page PDF file which includes;
- Step-by-step instructions for sewing blocks/rows together and nesting seams.
- How to cut the blocks if you don't have a rotary cutter/cutting mat.
- Details for how to make the individual blocks just using scraps
- Ideas for how to personalise and adapt the pattern.
This pattern is suitable for beginner to intermediate sewers. You will need basic knowledge on how to use a sewing machine and hand-sewing.
The pattern is provided as an instant download, so a PDF reader is required. Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the pattern immediately to print at home or read on a tablet. Refunds are not available for PDF digital downloads (read more here).
Please note that this is an original pattern © 2020 by fabric & flowers. All rights reserved. This pattern is meant for personal use only, please do not republish or distribute in any form. The pattern may NOT be used to make and sell commercially without the express permission of the author.